CAREER & NETWORKING
CALL FOR JVN EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
The Journal of Vascular Nursing is soliciting interested colleagues to apply for an Editorial Board appointment. Editorial Board members are responsible for editorial review of manuscripts for publication in JVN and for assisting the Editor as assigned. Service on the Editorial Board is for one year to be renewed annually at the Editor’s discretion.
Qualifications for appointment consideration include the following:
- Registered professional nurse. Master's degree in nursing required.
- Vascular nursing practice experience in areas of education, practice, administration, or research sufficient to developing considerable expertise in the area.
- Documented writing ability as evidenced by publication.
- Membership in SVN for a minimum of one year.
- We invite interested colleagues to submit a letter of interest, including your fields of interest and expertise, and current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Editorial staff, Journal of Vascular Nursing. The Journal staff will review all applications.