EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Founded in 1982, the Society for Vascular Nursing (SVN) is a not-for-profit international association dedicated to promoting excellence in the compassionate and comprehensive management of persons with vascular disease. The Society's focus is on providing quality education, fostering clinical expertise and supporting nursing research.
- To accomplish the SVN mission of providing a professional community and learning experience for vascular nurses focused on advancing the care of persons living with vascular disease through excellence in clinical practice, education, and research.
- To provide the vascular nurse presentations that demonstrate excellence through innovation, research and education.
- To present a scientific program that maintains, develops or increases the knowledge, understanding, skills and professional performance in a in a variety of settings for nursing levels from novice to expert as well as provider roles.
- SVN Membership Degrees:
- 55% Bacculauraete
- 25% Masters
- 3% Doctoral
- Vascular Patient Care Roles:
- 74% Provide direct patient care in collaboration with vascular surgeons
- 12% Education
- 5% Research
- Membership Prescription and Buying Privileges
- 37% Have prescription privileges
- 45% Have purchasing power
- 12% N/A