The 39th Annual Conference will be held August 18-19, 2021 at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA. The meeting will be taking place at the same time and venue as the SVS Vascular Annual meeting.
Submit your abstracts now for the Annual Conference. The Society welcomes abstracts from every SVN member and interested participant. The focus of presentations should be on innovative, practical approaches that can be related to vascular care.
The Program Planning Task Force is excited to share the tracks and sub-tracks for the vascular nursing program. The program will consist of presentations from selected abstracts and invited speakers. Abstract submissions are for presentations or poster only. Invitations will be extended to individuals of accepted abstracts in late January.
Creating Vascular Expertise…From Novice to Expert
- Orientation Core Competencies: inpatient, outpatient/clinical, long term care facility, home care, other
- Professional Development: certifications, leadership skills, mentoring program, promoting publications, grants/research, other
- Nurses as Change Agents: telemedicine, academic clinical partnerships, modifying vascular algorithms to meet needs and restrictions, policy, other
- Assessment Skills:
Clinical Applications: Knowledge to Care Delivery (from head to toe)
- Carotid / Upper Extremity
- Thoracoabdominal, Abdominal
- Chronic PAD vs. Acute PAD / CLI
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
Advance Vascular Applications
- Complex Vascular Cases / Vascular Trauma
- Advancements in Wound Care
- Abstract Submissions Open | October 20, 2020
- Submission Deadline | February 5, 2021
- Abstract Acceptance Notification | Late February 2021
Deadline: Abstracts will be accepted until February 5, 2021.