The premier meeting for vascular nurses to facilitate networking and professional development.
Save the date! SVN’s 2019 Annual Conference will be June 12-13; followed by the SVS’s VAM19 from June 12-15; both at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD (outside Washington, DC).
Your SVN meeting registration for the Wednesday and Thursday SVN Annual Conference program will provide you access to the Friday and Saturday sessions of the 2019 VAM! SVN registrants can claim attendance for Friday and Saturday sessions only at the VAM.
This is a great opportunity to not only meet, learn and share with our fellow vascular nursing members, but to attend all or part of a vascular surgery event that is jam-packed with plenaries, exhibits, learning sessions and networking events.
- To accomplish the SVN mission of providing a professional community for nurses focused on advancing the care of persons living with vascular disease through excellence in evidence based practice and education.
- To provide the vascular nurse presentations that demonstrate excellence through innovation, research and education.
- To present a scientific program that maintains, develops or increases the knowledge, understanding, skills and professional performance in a in a variety of settings for nursing levels from novice to expert as well as provider roles.
Call for Poster Abstracts
The call for poster abstracts is open through March 15. Click here to submit a poster.
A draft of the conference program will be available in early March.
Are you a:
- Vascular Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Vascular Technologist
- Cardiovascular Nurse
- Nurse/Technologist working in cath labs, angio suites, or an endovascular operating rooms
This conference is being handcrafted by practitioners in the vascular field to help you achieve the educational you need to succeed in your craft.
The 37th Annual Conference program will focus on these vascular areas:
- Carotid Disease
- Venous Disease
Registration and housing will open in early March, 2019.
- SVN Member: $607
- SVN Non-Member: $634
- SVN Student (with letter from University): $331
Check out photos from the 2018 Annual Conference and VAM! SVN Conference photos can be found in the Wednesday and Thursday albums. Photos are high resolution and perfect for printing and framing.
Help and Information
For assistance with registration and for general inquiries please contact: