The premier meeting for vascular nurses to facilitate networking and professional development.
Save the date! SVN’s 2019 Annual Conference will be June 12-13; followed by the SVS’s VAM19 from June 12-15; both at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD (outside Washington, DC).
Your SVN meeting registration for the Wednesday and Thursday SVN Annual Conference program will provide you access to the Friday and Saturday sessions of the 2019 VAM! SVN registrants can claim attendance for Friday and Saturday sessions only at the VAM.
This is a great opportunity to not only meet, learn and share with our fellow vascular nursing members, but to attend all or part of a vascular surgery event that is jam-packed with plenaries, exhibits, learning sessions and networking events.
- To accomplish the SVN mission of providing a professional community for nurses focused on advancing the care of persons living with vascular disease through excellence in evidence based practice and education.
- To provide the vascular nurse presentations that demonstrate excellence through innovation, research and education.
- To present a scientific program that maintains, develops or increases the knowledge, understanding, skills and professional performance in a in a variety of settings for nursing levels from novice to expert as well as provider roles.
Call for Poster Abstracts
The call for poster abstracts is open through March 15. Click here to submit a poster.
View the most up-to-date version of the Annual Conference program.
Are you a:
- Vascular Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Vascular Technologist
- Cardiovascular Nurse
- Nurse/Technologist working in cath labs, angio suites, or an endovascular operating rooms
This conference is being handcrafted by practitioners in the vascular field to help you achieve the educational you need to succeed in your craft.
The 37th Annual Conference program will focus on these vascular areas:
- Carotid Disease
- Venous Disease
Registration and housing is now open!
- SVN Member: $607
- SVN Non-Member: $634
- SVN Student (with letter from University): $331
To download a PDF of the registration form, please click here.
The site of the 2019 Annual Conference is the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located in National Harbor, MD, USA (outside Washington, DC). The Gaylord National is a member of the Marriott Hotel chain. Registration services will be provided by CompuSystems (CSI) and housing services will be provided by MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade).
Official SVS Hotels:
- Gaylord National (Headquarters): $271 single/double (plus $15 resort fee*)
- AC Marriott Hotel: $249 single/double
- Hampton Inn and Suites: $259 single/double
- Residence Inn: $249 single/double
*Resort fee includes bus transportation to a number of locations throughout National Harbor, a $10 daily credit for dry cleaning, limited local and domestic long-distance telephone calls, high-speed Internet access, fitness center/pool access, two bottles of Aquafina water per room per day, designated in-room beverages, daily newspaper available at the Key Provisions outlet and a coupon book with a valued savings of over $100.
All rates are quoted in USD and are subject to appropriate state, local and occupancy tax currently at 18%.
Note: Hotels will not accept reservations directly. Reservations must be made through the official housing agency, MCI USA
All overflow hotels are within walking distance of the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
About the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Gaylord National offers sweeping views of the Potomac River, Washington, DC and Old Town Alexandria. As the cornerstone of the new National Harbor, Md., project, Gaylord National offers an exciting and unique venue for the 2019 Vascular Annual Meeting.
The resort offers a first-class meeting destination. Highlights of the property include an 18-story glass atrium overlooking the Potomac, three restaurants including fine dining and casual, rooftop lounge, Marketplace outlet with cold/hot food options, unique shops, an indoor pool and a 20,000 square-foot spa and fitness center.
Make your hotel reservation today!
Check out photos from the 2018 Annual Conference and VAM! SVN Conference photos can be found in the Wednesday and Thursday albums. Photos are high resolution and perfect for printing and framing.
Help and Information
For assistance with registration and for general inquiries please contact: