The premier meeting for vascular nurses to facilitate networking and professional development.
This year for the first time, the 2018 SVN Annual Conference will be held back-to-back with the SVS Vascular Annual Meeting.
SVN’s meeting will be June 20-21; followed by the SVS’s VAM18 from June 20-23, both at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. Bonus: Your SVN meeting registration will cover you for both meetings!
This is a great opportunity to not only meet, learn and share with our fellow vascular nursing members, but to attend all or part of a four-day vascular surgery event that is jam-packed with plenaries, exhibits, learning sessions and networking events.
Please mark your calendars now and plan to attend this first-ever dual events.
- To accomplish the SVN mission of providing a professional community for nurses focused on advancing the care of persons living with vascular disease through excellence in evidence based practice and education.
- To provide the vascular nurse presentations that demonstrate excellence through innovation, research and education.
- To present a scientific program that maintains, develops or increases the knowledge, understanding, skills and professional performance in a in a variety of settings for nursing levels from novice to expert as well as provider roles.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts for the SVN 36th Annual Conference will be opening in September. The Society welcomes abstracts from every SVN member and interested participant.
Present your work in front of leading nurses and providers caring for vascular patients from a wide variety of practice settings and disciplines. The focus of presentations should be on innovative, practical approaches that can be used in a variety of settings related to vascular care.
Are you a:
- Vascular Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Vascular Technologist
- Cardiovascular Nurse
- Nurse/Technologist working in cath labs, angio suites, or an endovascular operating rooms
This conference is being handcraft by practitioners in the vascular field to help you achieve the educational you need to succeed in your craft.
The 36th Annual Conference program will focus on these vascular areas:
- Carotid Disease
- Lower Extremity and PAD
- Wound Care
- Renal Disease
TBD for 2018
This activity has been submitted to Alabama State Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Alabama State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Registration and Lodging
The site of the 2018 SVN Annual Conference is the Hynes Convention Center located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay area.
Online Housing and registration sites will open March 2, 2018. To be contacted when the registration site is open, please complete an inquiry form.
Registration services will be provided by CompuSystems (CSI) and Wyndham Jade will be providing housing services.
Attendee Registration Fees
- SVN Member: $607
- SVN Non-Member: $634
- SVN Student: $331 (with letter from university)
Help and Information
For assistance with registration and for general inquiries please contact: