The premier meeting for vascular nurses to facilitate networking and professional development.
This year for the first time, the 2018 SVN Annual Conference will be held back-to-back with the SVS Vascular Annual Meeting.
SVN’s meeting will be June 20-21; followed by the SVS’s VAM18 from June 20-23, both at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. Bonus: Your SVN meeting registration will cover you for both meetings!
This is a great opportunity to not only meet, learn and share with our fellow vascular nursing members, but to attend all or part of a four-day vascular surgery event that is jam-packed with plenaries, exhibits, learning sessions and networking events.
Please mark your calendars now and plan to attend this first-ever dual events.
- To accomplish the SVN mission of providing a professional community for nurses focused on advancing the care of persons living with vascular disease through excellence in evidence based practice and education.
- To provide the vascular nurse presentations that demonstrate excellence through innovation, research and education.
- To present a scientific program that maintains, develops or increases the knowledge, understanding, skills and professional performance in a in a variety of settings for nursing levels from novice to expert as well as provider roles.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts for the SVN 36th Annual Conference are now closed.
Click here to view the 2018 Annual Conference Program.
Are you a:
- Vascular Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Vascular Technologist
- Cardiovascular Nurse
- Nurse/Technologist working in cath labs, angio suites, or an endovascular operating rooms
This conference is being handcraft by practitioners in the vascular field to help you achieve the educational you need to succeed in your craft.
The 36th Annual Conference program will focus on these vascular areas:
- Carotid Disease
- Lower Extremity and PAD
- Wound Care
- Renal Disease
15.0 Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Registration and Lodging
Attendee Registration Fees
- SVN Member: $607
- SVN Non-Member: $634
- SVN Student: $331 (with letter from university)
Registration fee includes access to SVN Conference (June 20-21) and Society for Vascular Surgery Annual Meeting (June 20-23).
Housing services are provided by MCI USA Housing. The cutoff for reservations or revisions is May 22, 2018. Book online, or call 866-268-0197 (US) or 972-349-5435 (International). The Housing Team can assist you with all housing-related requests.
Official Annual Conference Hotels:
- Sheraton Boston (Headquarters): $279 single or $299 double
- Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown: $229 single/double (shuttle service provided)
- Hilton Boston Back Bay: $289 single/double
- Boston Marriott Copley Place: $286 single or $299 double
- The Midtown Hotel: $189 single/double
- Copley Square Hotel: $239 single/double
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel: $245 single/double
All rates are quoted in USD and are subject to appropriate state, local and occupancy tax currently at 14.45%.
Note: Hotels will not accept reservations directly. Reservations must be made through the official housing agency, MCI USA
Help and Information
For assistance with registration and for general inquiries please contact: